Martha Nazzaro, Founder, Principal and Lead Designer
Interior Decorating that takes your home or office to "Wow!"
Whether you've been dreaming of doing some redecorating but don’t know where to start, or you've already gotten started but can’t seem to get the results you want, we can help. Grace~full Interiors specializes in helping people like you turn their home into their favorite place to be.
~Put Our Passion for Interior Decorating to Work for You~
When you choose Grace~full Interiors you get:
• A free in-home "Preview" – To get to know us, show us your home and talk about what you need and want.
• A project that goes smoothly – With project management expert Martha Nazzaro – our Principal and Lead Designer – handling every detail for you.
• A complete lack of “surprises” – Our collaborative process keeps you in the loop every step of the way.
• A hand-picked group of subcontractors – And the ability to work closely with your favorite contractors as well.
• Lower prices on purchases – All of our trade discounts are passed directly to you.
• An end result that you'll love – Designed by a decorator who asks the right questions and truly listens to you, in order to create a space that reflects your vision, lifestyle and personality.
~Get Everything You Need~
Grace~full Interiors provides interior decorating and space planning services, addition and rehab consulting, space lifts (taking what you already have and making it seem like new), and installation project management. We can handle all aspects of the project for you, including:
• Color, fabric and wallpaper selection
• Furniture selection and procurement
• Custom cushions, pillows and bedding
• Custom cabinetry/woodworking (window seats, moldings, mantel re-creations and built-ins)
• Window treatment design and procurement
• Lighting design and procurement
• Antiques procurement (furniture, rugs, artwork)
• Accessories selection and procurement (the all-important “final layer”)
~Prepare Your Home to Sell for Top Dollar~
Planning to put your home on the market? Our Home Staging service can make a significant difference. Putting your home on the market is like entering it in a “beauty contest.” Potential buyers start forming opinions as they pull into your driveway, and make up their minds ten seconds after they step in your front door. Home Staging – a surprisingly affordable process –ensures that your house makes the best impression possible. Homes Staged by Grace~full Interiors have gained the reputation of selling quickly!
~Work with an Interior Decorator that’s the Right “Fit”~
When choosing an interior decorator, finding a firm that’s right for you is key. Everything we do is based on our five core beliefs. If these resonate with you, we’re off to a great start! We believe that:
1. Budgets can be inspiration’s best friend
2. Homes need to be functional and livable
3. Your Space should genuinely reflect who you are
4. Collaboration creates the best end results
5. Intimidation has no place in the design process
~Meet our team~
• Martha Nazzaro, Principal and Lead Designer – They say "the best careers are sprouted from something you love to do, and have a passion for!" This certainly holds true for Martha. From its inception, Grace~full Interiors has soared into quickly becoming known as the "go to" design firm when you want it done right. Martha's talents extend well beyond just the creative. She offers a keen sense of calm, when still juggling an Electrician, Painter, Finish Carpenter, and Window Treatment artist. Having YOUR project run effortlessly...well, takes a lot of effort! What you will end up with is a space that surpasses your expectations...every time!
Although Martha has been passionate about design her entire life, she enjoyed a variety of successful careers before she started sharing her gift of design as a Home Stager and Interior Decorator. Now clients throughout the greater Boston area are benefiting from the energy that she brings to the design process – and enjoying her down-to-earth, easy-to-get-along-with personality, too.
A Massachusetts native, Martha is a devoted wife and mother of two sons, ages 27 and 13 . When not busy designing Martha enjoys touring a variety of real estate with her husband, a successful local Realtor and professional Auctioneer (www.RickNazzaro.com); traveling; singing; gardening and entertaining her family and friends.
Grace~full Interiors is a proud member of RESA and ASID Industry Partner.