Martha Nazzaro, Founder, Principal and Lead Designer
Interior Decorating that takes your home or office to "Wow!"
Whether you've been dreaming of doing some renovating and/or redecorating but don’t know where to start, or you've already gotten started but can’t seem to get the results you want, we can help. Grace~full Interiors specializes in helping people like you turn their home into their favorite place to be.
~Put Our Passion for Interior Design and Decorating to Work for You~
When you choose Grace~full Interiors you get:
• A project that goes smoothly – With project management expert Martha Nazzaro – our Principal and Lead Designer – handling every detail for you.
• A complete lack of “surprises” – Our collaborative process keeps you in the loop every step of the way.
• A hand-picked group of (amazing) subcontractors – And the ability to work closely with your favorite contractors as well.
• An end result that you'll love – Designed by a professional who asks the right questions and truly listens to you, in order to create a space that reflects your vision, lifestyle and personality.
~Get Everything You Need~
Grace~full Interiors provides interior design and decorating services, addition and rehab consulting, DIY consultation and installation project management. We can handle all aspects of the project for you, including (and certainly not limited to):
- CAD, 3D renderings and project elevations of elements Martha has designed
- Full detail project timelines
• Color, fabric and wallpaper selection
• Furniture selection and procurement
• Custom cushions, pillows and bedding
• Custom cabinetry/woodworking (window seats, moldings, mantel re-creations and built-ins)
• Window treatment design and procurement
• Lighting design and procurement
• Antiques procurement (furniture, rugs, artwork)
• Accessories selection and procurement (the all-important “final layer”)
~Work with an Interior Designer and Decorator that’s the Right “Fit”~
When choosing an interior designer and decorator, finding a firm that’s right for you is key. Everything we do is based on our five core beliefs. If these resonate with you, we’re off to a great start! We believe that:
1. Budgets can be inspiration’s best friend
2. Homes need to be functional and livable
3. Your Space should genuinely reflect who you are
4. Collaboration creates the best end results
5. Intimidation has no place in the design process
~Meet our team~
• Martha Nazzaro, Principal and Lead Designer – They say "the best careers are sprouted from something you love to do, and have a passion for!" This certainly holds true for Martha. From its inception, Grace~full Interiors has soared into quickly becoming known as the "go to" design firm when you want it done right. Martha's talents extend well beyond just the creative. She offers a keen sense of calm, when still juggling an Electrician, Painter, Finish Carpenter, and Window Treatment artist. Having YOUR project run effortlessly...well, takes a lot of effort! What you will end up with is a space that surpasses your expectations...every time!
Although Martha has been passionate about design her entire life, she enjoyed a variety of successful careers before she started sharing her gift of design as an Interior Designer and Decorator. Now clients throughout the greater Boston area are benefiting from the energy that she brings to the design process – and enjoying her down-to-earth, easy-to-get-along-with personality, too.
A Massachusetts native, Martha is a devoted wife and mother of two sons, ages 28 and 14 ...and Toby the Poo-chon! When not busy designing Martha enjoys touring a variety of real estate with her husband, a successful local Realtor and professional Auctioneer (www.RickNazzaro.com); traveling; singing; gardening and entertaining her family and friends.
Grace~full Interiors is a proud member of RESA & ASID Industry Partner.